Translate

Sunday, May 24, 2015

Vintage Celebrate


I had a digital copy of this beautiful vintage picture of this lady holding a basket of pink roses.  I had  paper from a digital download that seemed to match this picture well.  I had some old blue lace ribbon that a neighbor gave me years ago. 

The remainder of the dies used are:
Cherry Lynn Oval Classic Silver Stacker 
Cherry Lynn Horizon Oval Boutique Stacker Frame 
Cherry Lynn Anastasia Border which was wrinkled to look like real lace before glueing it on the back of the card 
Cherry Lynn Lace Corner Deco B (Blue in corner of card)
Cherry Lynn 'Celebrate' 
Spellbinder Elegant Label Four

I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Cherry Lynn Designs #186:  Anything Goes
Dies R Us Challenge:   First Anniversary
Scrapy Land Challenge #18:  Birthday/Celebration
Craft Mania Challenge #68:  Pearls and Swirls
 

 

 


Post a Comment