Translate

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Love Birds


This was a challenge to try to do a red, white and blue card since I normally don't combine red with soft cool colors.  The digital image was given to me by a friend.  Therefore, I don't know what company created this.  I colored this image with my Copic Markers using B000 and neutral grays and very light pink.  I colored the roses with Copic Markers but went over the roses with a red glitter pen and a bluish green pen for the leaves.

The red beads in the boutique and pearl hearts are from Wild Orchid Crafts.  I made the rose from the Cherry Lynn Design Gardenia die and added the blue leaves from the Cherry Lynn Design Ivy Strip die.  I added Marianne Design die of flowers to give more dimension to the boutique. 

The inside and middle frame is from Cherry Lynn Boutique and the blue frame is from Spellbinders.  The lace is from Cherry Lynn Design scallop die. I embossed the middle frame with Stampin Up Heart embossing folder.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

DiesRUs Challenge:  Love Birds

Cherry Lynn Challenge:  Red, White and Blue
Post a Comment