Translate

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Guardian Angel watching over mom


This is a Thank You card to a nursing home called Guardian Angels that took good care of my mother-in-law who passed away last week.  They were so good to her as well as to us.  I love the new embossing folder from Sue Wilson - Snowflake Lattice that I had to order from England since no one had it in the US at this time.  It arrived to me in one week.

I love making flowers using Cherry Lynn dies.  I cut out the center of the Cherry Lynn Sophia's doily which created a beautiful scallop frame for the center. 

The dies that I used were:
Cherry Lynn Designs:  Sophia's Heart Doily
Cherry Lynn Designs:  Fanciful Flourish
Cherry Lynn Designs:  Medium Rose
Cherry Lynn Designs: Chrysanthemum Strip
Memory Box Die: Diamond Background Die
Creative Expression - Sue Wilson 2014 Christmas Angel Die Set and used the dove
Creative Expression - Sue Wilson Embossing Folder:  Snowflake Lattice
Angel is from Prima Marketing.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Cherry Lynn Design Challenge #198:  Doilies


Post a Comment