Translate

Sunday, December 20, 2015

Let It Snow Part 1

I always have fun coloring Whimpsy Stamps and then using beautiful dies to accent the picture.  I have a variety of dies besides the Sue Wilson -Festive Collection - Snow Flake Background.  The silver snowflakes in the top corners are from Cherry Lynn and the small snowflakes are from Lawn Fawn.  The beautiful white netting is from Really Reasonable Ribbon on-line store.  I love their ribbon.

The background paper:  Silver Glitter:  DCDV paper and the rest is Bazzille cardstock.

I hope you like my card and would appreciate any comments.


I am entering this card in the following challenges:


2 comments:

Darlene said...

WOW! Absolutely beautiful Nancy! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘WINTER’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Leslie Miller said...

You are amazing with your dies, Nancy! And such a cute image in the center of it. Fantastic and magical design! Another thanks for playing along in our Winter Challenge at Dies R Us!