Translate

Saturday, February 6, 2016

Cupid - Love the Pink






  I am using the gorgeous Heart in Line on Hot Pink Grosgrain Ribbon.  I love the delicate hearts with the stunning pink heart pinks in this ribbon. 

Really Reasonable Ribbon offers reasonable prices on their ribbon and has a variety of supplies like the Wild Orchid Craft flowers and the awesome
Zutter Bow It All 2.v bow maker to make your bows and cards have that "WOW" look. 
 
The dies were
Cheery Lynn Design - Happy Valentines and Francesca Border
Impression Obsession - Cupid
Sue Wilson Designs-Strip lit-Perseus
 
I used Ranger Liquid Pearl on the bottom die along with the Darice hearts.


Thank you so much for visiting.  If you wish to see more of my cards, follow me at http://hillfarmcards.blogspot.com

I am entering this card with Fan-Tastic Tuesday #122- Anthing Goes
Double D Challenge - Pretty Pink Hearts

 

 
 


Post a Comment