Translate

Monday, January 23, 2017

Sympathy

Welcome back and have you seen the gorgeous Tutti Designs Word sets in the Tutti Designs December release.  Check HERE to see all 20 Word die sets.
Each word comes in two sizes and I have cut out both of the sizes to show you up close what each one would look like on my card.  




I used the larger Sympathy die on the my card.  The word dies are easy to cut out. I glued Sympathy on a gorgeous patterned card stock and added a ribbon.  I used NUVO Crystal Raspberry Pink drops to the corner and below the sentiment.  


Click HERE to see the  Tutti Designs dies but also watch for the January new released dies coming soon.
Reminder to visit the Tutti Designs Blog to see what our other designers have created for you.  Explore more ways of using this die as well as other Tutti Designs dies, visit our Tutti Designs designers on the Tutti Designs Pinterest or Tutti Designs Facebook .

Have a fabulous crafting day!

Nancy Hill, Design Team 












No comments: