Translate

Monday, March 20, 2017

Easter flower arrangement

 I hope you join us this month.  We enjoy seeing all of the wonderful cards and crafts posted each month.    I am loving the Heartfelt Creations collections and excited to share with you my card using the Heartfelt Creations flower stamps and dies of the Heartfelt Creations Delightful Daisies and Classic Roses.   Heartfelt Creations has tutorials on how to make these flowers.  I used a variety of inks for stamping and sponging the petals.  

I made the bunny ears using the scallop oval and oval punches from Stampin Up.  

Check out the other Let's Craft and Create designers.  I hope that I inspired you to create a card with these wonder Heartfelt Creations supplies from The Rubber Buggy.com.  


I am entering this project in the 
Scrapyland.com challenge #62 - Favorite Holiday


Happy Crafting

Nancy Hill


Design Team for Let's Craft and Create

1 comment:

Lori Kobular said...

Wow! Nancy this is a gorgeous Easter arrangement! Your flowers are so beautiful! Thanks for sharing with us at Scrapy Land Challenges!