Translate

Sunday, April 23, 2017

Graduation Card



The card measures 5 1/4" x 7" but could be made smaller.  I used the following dies:

I used blue, black and white card stock for the card and silver metallic card stock for the "Congrat" and part of the tassel.  Just cut out the tassel and roll it and adhere the silver metallic card stock around the tassel.  Adhere string from the tassel to the middle of the mortar board and adhere the small oval on top of the string.  

I used Microsoft Word document to print out the "Class of 2017" on white card stock and cut it out and adhere is to the card next to the silver and white ribbon and bow.  I embossed the white card stock with Sue Wilson embossing folder and adhere the mortar board and then adhere the white card stock on the blue card stock.  Behind the blue and white is black card stock.  I added a rectangle rhinestone buckle slider to the bow.    


I hope that I inspired you to make your next cards using the Frantic Stamper Mortar Board and Tassel die sets from the April's release to make your graduation cards.    Also, make sure to stop by to see what Frantic Stamper creative and talented design team made for you:


Happy Crafting
Nancy Hill

No comments: