Translate

Friday, November 3, 2017

Autumn Card


I just love making autumn cards and projects.  I had to make another one of these cards for a special lady since she like the other one that was similar and already given away.   This easel card/drawer was made using many dies and stamps from Heartfelt Creations, Cheery Lynn and Tattered Lace. The sunflowers are from Heartfelt Creations and I added Espresso Prills in the center.  The paper is from Heartfelt Creations Classic Sunflower.  I love the colors of the autumn flowers such as the sunflowers and chrysathemums.  

The beautiful bow was made using wired burlap ribbon purchased from Really Reasonable Ribbon

I am entering this project/easel card with drawers in the following challenges:
Dies R Us Challenge #84 Anything Fall.
Scrapyland Challenge #77 - Anything Goes

Double D Challenge:  Feeling Fallish


Happy Crafting from Nancy Hill











No comments: