Translate

Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Love and Kisses

Nancy Hill for the Frantic Stamper Design Team.  I made this card using the new 2017 November Frantic Stamper dies and stamps.  I used the Frantic Stamper Rectangle Tangled Frames #10290 and Frantic Stamper Love and Kisses #10351 die set.  I cut these dies with black card stock and used Aleene Fast Grab and Fast Drying spray adhesive to the back of these dies to stick on the card.  The patterned paper and image are from Graphic 45 Botanical Garden paper collection.  I added a coral seam binding ribbon and bow to the side and adhered it with 1/2" wide Scor-Tape.  The white paper measuring 6" square was sponged with Ranger Antique Linen ink after embossing it with Sue Wilson Rose embossing folder.  I added a dogwood flower that was made with the Heartfelt Creations Dogwood Flower die and stamp set.  I added prills in the center of the dogwood flower.



Now is your turn to use your imagination and creativity to design your own card using the Frantic Stamper 2017 November coordinating dies and stamps from Frantic Stamper on-line store.
Enjoy and Happy Crafting!
Nancy Hill
 Frantic Stamper Design Team

No comments: