Translate

Saturday, November 11, 2017

Piano Easel Card with Drawers


Welcome to my blog, Nancy Hill, for the Frantic Stamper new 2017 November releases of dies and stamps.  I am so excited to share with you my easel card for my brother's birthday.  I created a tutorial on how to make the easel card with the drawer by clicking HERE.

The drawer under the easel card was made and new photos of my son's wedding were added inside the drawer for my brother's birthday gift.  I wrote the Happy Birthday song on the piano notes stamped inside the easel card.  I drew the piano top on plain paper and when I got the style and size that I wanted, I traced and cut it out on black cardstock paper and then a smaller version on Heartfelt Creations All Glammed Up paper and adhered the two together.  

On the bottom of the drawer, cut the Frantic Stamper Piano Keys Edger on 6" x 7" black cardstock.  Cut a 6" x 7"x white cardstock.  Trace the top of the piano key on the white cardstock and cut.  Adhere the black cardstock on top of the white cardstock and adhere to the drawer.  

I used the Heartfelt Creations Classic Rose Swirl stamp and die set for the front of the easel card and handmade flowers.  

Stamp the Frantic Stamper Bit of Music with white ink on 
5 3/4" x 5 3/4" black cardstock and write in the song.  Adhere to a 6" x 6" gold cardstock and adhere to the easel card. 

Stamp the sentiment with black ink on white cardstock and center one of the Frantic Stamper Stitched Coved Label in the center and die cut.  With the same set but larger die, die cut with black cardstock for the back.  Cut one Frantic Stamper Coved Musical Labels die with white cardstock to be adhered to the top of the black die cut.  Adhere the Frantic Stamper Sing It stamp sentiment with 3D foam adhesive tape and adhere to the label.  

Follow my tutorial, HERE,  for the measurements of the additional  paper around sides and on top of the drawer, I used Heartfelt Creations All Glammed Up paper along with gold metallic cardstock for the front of the drawer.  

The Frantic Stamper Dies and Stamps:
Frantic Stamper Precision Die Piano Keys EdgerFRA-DIE-10293
Frantic Stamper - 6x6 Background Rubber Stamp - A Bit of Music - FRA-CLG-B033
Frantic Stamper Clear Stamp Set - Sing It - FRA-CL-085
Frantic Stamper Precision Die - Stitched Coved Labels FRA-DIE-09641
Frantic Stamper Precision Die - Coved Musical Labels - FRA-DIE-10349


Additional Supplies and Tool Used:
Hot Glue Gun

Now is your turn to use your imagination and creativity to design your own piano easel card with the drawer using the Frantic Stamper 2017 November coordinating dies and stamps from Frantic Stamper on-line store.

I am entering this in 
Path of Positivity Challenge #53 - Music 12/3


Enjoy and Happy Crafting!


Nancy Hill
 Frantic Stamper Design Team








No comments: