Translate

Saturday, January 20, 2018

Lord's Unfailing Love

Welcome and I am so excited to share some new products that arrived at The Rubber Buggy on-line store.  Better hurry to get your Lemon Craft Violet Silence paper since it will sell quickly.  
Lemon Craft Violet Silence 12 x 12 paper
Lemon Craft Violet Silence Vintage Time 017
Lemon Craft Violet Silence Vintage Time 016
NUVO Shimmer Glitter Gloss
Heartfelt Creations Courage and Strength Stamp Set
Scor-Tape 1/2" wide
Heartfelt Creations Sunrise Lily Die Set
Venise Lace
This card measures 5" x 7".  I used a distress tool to distress the edges of the paper.  I folded one corner of the paper and adhered a pearl brad and added pearl embellishments below the flowers.  I cut out the butterfly from the Lemon Craft Violet Silence Vintage Time 016 with all of the butterflies and adhered it to the card.  I added additional purple flower stamens behind the two lily flowers.  I used Scor-Tape to adhere the lace to the card.  I stamped half of the sentiment on one stamp in the set of Heartfelt Creations Courage and Strength Stamp set.  I plan on stamping the other half of this stamp to the inside of the card.  

I cut out the foamiran foam with the Heartfelt Creations Sunrise Lily die set.  There are tutorials on how to mold flowers made with foamiran foam.  I studies a few on-line foamiran flower tutorials before cutting out these flowers.  I used Elizabeth Craft Pan Pastels to color the flowers and stamen.  I used a black Copic maker to make the dots on the inside of each flower.  

I hope I have inspired you to make your next projects using the coordinating Lemon Craft Violet Silence papers as well as the Heartfelt Creations Sunrise Lily die set.  You can purchase these dies and most of the supplies from The Rubber Buggy on-line store.

Enjoy and Happy Crafting!


Nancy Hill
The Rubber Buggy Design Team


No comments: