Translate

Saturday, February 24, 2018

Springtime Bunnies

Before I begin with my card, make sure to check out all of the new arrivals at The Rubber Buggy!  New paper crafting supplies are coming in almost everyday and will sell fast!!!!

When I think of springtime, I think of baby bunnies and gorgeous pastel colors of the flowers such as the dogwood flowers around our house and fields.  Welcome, and I am excited to share a fun card made with Heartfelt Creations Flowering Dogwood collection and Wild Rose Studio Spring Bunny stamp.  Card measures 6 1/2" square.  
The Wild Rose Studio Spring Bunny was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink on the Heartfelt Creations Flowering Dogwood paper and glued again on another Heartfelt Creations Flowering Dogwood paper.  The bunnies were  colored with PanPastels and a little bit of Copic Markers. 

These dogwood flowers were made from the foamiran foam and colored with PanPastels before shaping each flower.   I used a hot glue gun to add the stamen and adhere the flower to the card.  I added the NUVO Glitter Pen to the cut out butterfly found in the Lemon Craft Violet Silence Vintage paper. 


NUVO Glitter Gloss Pens

So I hope I have inspired you to make a card with the adorable Wild Rose Studio Spring Bunny stamp along with the gorgeous Heartfelt Creations Flowering Dogwood paper, dies and stamp sets.  You can purchase these dies and supplies from The Rubber Buggy on-line store.
Enjoy and Happy Crafting!

Nancy Hill
The Rubber Buggy Design Team

No comments: