Translate

Saturday, March 17, 2018

Easter Box




Easter is close by and I made another Easter Egg box using the instructions I made for you on my tutorial, click HERE.  I love the little Wild Rose Studio Easter Bunny stamp.  I colored it with PanPastels and Copic Markers.
Wild Rose Studio Easter Bunny
I handmade the yellow rose with Foamiran foam.  The leaves are from the Heartfelt Creations Classic Rose die set and the Happy Easter sentiment came from the Heartfelt Creations Dogwood Chapel.

I glued Venise lace on the edge of the egg.
The Rubber Buggy is taking pre-orders for the LeCrea Design Foam Flower sheets and it comes in many colors to make your foamiran flowers.
So I hope I have inspired you to make an Easter Box with the adorable Wild Rose Studio Easter Bunny stamp, foamiran roses along with the gorgeous Heartfelt Creations Dogwood Chapel stamp sets.  You can purchase these  supplies from The Rubber Buggy on-line store.

Entering the following challenges
CWS March Mid-Month Challenge - Bunny
Papercraft Business Challenge #4 - March
Sweet Stamper Challenge #18  - Spring or Easter
Crafty Gals Corner #161 - Make It Green

Enjoy and Happy Crafting!

Nancy Hill
The Rubber Buggy Design Team

No comments: