Translate

Saturday, July 21, 2018

Graphic 45 Imagine Gift Box

Welcome back and I would love to share a keepsake gift box that I made for my niece's birthday.  It will be filled with chocolates, jewelry, and other items.
I am having a lot of fun experimenting with the mixed media products from Prima Marketing and Tim Holtz along with the gorgeous paper collections that are all available from The Rubber Buggy. The top of the box was made using the gorgeous new Graphic 45 Imagine paper.  I just love this collection from Graphic 45 Imagine.
I used Prima Marketing self-adhesive tape and Beacon 1-2-3 glue to adhere this gorgeous paper on top of the box. I took some lace and colored it with stamping ink of rust and cream ink colors.  I used a hot glue gun to adhere the lace and all of the embellishments on the box.  You can see the gorgeous Prima Marketing Crystals around the top of the box.


Since I didn't have the rest of the Graphic 45 Imagine collection, I used other Graphic 45 papers to cover the rest of the box.  This paper matched very well of the Graphic 45 Imagine, especially the fairies that look like the fairies on top of the box.  


I covered the back of the box with Graphic 45 Imagine - Adventure Beckon and the rest with the other Graphic 45 papers.
Below, is the bottom of the box. I always like using my stamp to autographic my cards and projects.
Below, I covered the gears with the Prima Marketing Clear Gesso and then colored the gears and clock with the wonderful Prima Marketing Waxes of Copper, Red Amber, Brass and Prima Marketing Dragon Sparks.  I applied with a hot glue gun the Prima Marketing Crystals around the top of the box.  I love the gold in the pink and blue crystals.  You can see one crystal on her cheek and the other crystals in the gears and on the clock.  The gears, clock and token are from Tim Holtz.
I handmade the foamiran flowers using cream foamiran and sponged on red and orange water-based crayons.  I colored the metal butterfly with the Prima Marketing Dragon Eye Sparks and Prima Marketing Rich Copper Wax. The metal corner is from Tim Holtz and colored with Prima Marketing waxes.
The metal flower is from the Prima Marketing - Finnabair Mechanicals Metal Flower Embellishments  and colored with Prima Marketing Art Alchemy - Metallique Wax - Rich Copper and Prima Marketing Art Alchemey - Antique Brilliance Red Amber wax.  The stamens of the flower was colored with the Prima Marketing Acrylic Paint Sparks - Dragon Eye which adds a touch of shine to the stamens.

Tim Holtz Idea-Ology Metal Vignette Accents

Tim Holtz Idea-Ology Metal Gadget Gears 1.5" To 2" 

Prima Marketing - Finnabair Mechanicals Metal Flower Embellishments

Prima Marketing Memory Hardware 1" double sided tape

I hope I have inspired you try out these products available at The Rubber Buggy on-line store.  My cards and projects are always posted on Saturday.  Keep watching and thank you so much for those wonderful comments as well as suggestions. 
Enjoy and Happy Crafting!

Nancy Hill
The Rubber Buggy Design Team



No comments: