Translate

Saturday, September 22, 2018

Wild Rose Studio Kitty Cats Birthday Card

The Rubber Buggy on-line store has all of the wonderful top name-brand products and supplies to create your gorgeous craft projects.  You need to check out all of the  new arrivals of the Wild Rose Studio stamp, dies and papers at The Rubber Buggy and get yours order in since these supplies will sell out soon.   
Welcome back! Nancy, here to share my card made with the adorable 
Wild Rose Studio Cats in Garden Stamp set.

Wild Rose Studio Cats in Garden Stamp 

I stamped the Wild Rose Studio stamp with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with Copic Markers.  I added the NUVO Aqua Shimmer Glitter Gloss pen to the water can and flowers.  The sentiment is from the adorable set of Wild Rose Studio Cats and Moon Greeting stamp set.  I used an 1" circle punch to cut out the circle and added a scallop circle behind it.  I adhere the Wild Orchid Craft Sweet Blossom flowers around the scallop circle.  I always use the Prima Marketing or Scor-Tape to adhere my bows and ribbons to my cards.  This time, I used the Prima Marketing Memory Hardware Artisan 1" Double-side Tape  to adhere my bow onto the card. 
I used the same stamp set on the inside of my card as well as the back of the card.
I always stamp my name on back of my cards and projects to personalize it as well as let the person know that I made it just for them.

Wild Rose Studio Cats in Garden Stamp
Prima Marketing Memory Hardware Artisan 1" Double-Sided tape
Wild Rose Studio Cats and Moon Greeting Stamp Set
Beacon 3-In-l Craft Glue
Prima Marketing Julie Nutting Crystal - Say It In Crystals
I hope I have inspired you try out these products available at The Rubber Buggy on-line store.  My cards and projects are always posted on Saturday.  Keep watching and thank you so much for those wonderful comments as well as suggestions. 
Enjoy and Happy Crafting!



No comments: