Translate

Sunday, January 6, 2019

Gus - Fish Whisperer names Gustine




I made this humorous card using the Sparkles N Sprinkles Gus-Fish Whisperer digi stamp for a girl's card.  I printed it out and colored it with Copic Markers and used a NUVO White gloss pen for the dots on her shorts.  I drew the black plaid on the fishing vest with a black Sharpie pen .  Also, I used the Sparkles N Sprinkles loose clear glitter on the hat.  I used the Cheery Lynn dies for the frame around the image and Heartfelt Creation's SunFlower patterned paper collection the the outside frame.  I drew the grass and flowers with Copic Markers on the bottom of her feet.
Sparkles N Sprinkles Gus-Fish Whisperer digi stamp

Keep watching and thank you so much for those wonderful comments as well as suggestions. 
Enjoy and Happy Crafting!

No comments: