Translate

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge 167 - Snowflakes


I love coloring this little angel from Wee Stamps with Copic Markers and used Stickles Crystal glitter glue throughout the picture..  I used the Cherry Lynn wording, "Thank You".  The embossing/cutting folder is Die'Sire Create-A-Card from Crafter's Companion.  The snow flakes were cut using an ole Sizzix snowflake strip.  I wished I had the Cherry Lynn small snowflakes for this card and will need this for next winder.

I love using organza ribbon to create my bows.  For the vintage look, I applied the hot air gun, normally used for embossing, on the bow and within a minute, the bow will start to crinkle.  Also, if you don't have but the white organza ribbon, apply a color such as the Distress inks on the ribbon and rub it a little.  After it dries, it also adds the vintage look as well as using the hot air gun after you created your bow.  I love to create my bows just using my three fingers.  I am still learning more techniques and would like to be even better at it.
Post a Comment