Translate

Friday, August 21, 2015

Pocket and/or Tag


I was thinking about how to do a pocket/tag card or project for the Scrapy Land Challenge #24 - Pocket/Tag and thought about Halloween.  I came up with an idea of a pocket/tag treat bag idea for my grand daughters for Halloween.

I used a Stampin Up punch to make a 2" tag at 9" long.  I measured my Snicker Bar which had 1/2" sides and cut my paper at 5 1/2" wide and 9" long and scored at 1 1/2" and 3 1/2" and glued the back side on the back of the tag to create a pocket.  I cut out a 1 1/4" x 1 3/4" rectangle and scored 1/4" on each side of the 1 1/4" edges and glued on the bottom of the treat pocket so that the candy doesn't fall out.

I used the Cherry Lynn Design Spider Web doily and Cherry Lynn Design Happy Halloween sayings.  The cat and hat are from the Spellbinder Halloween die set.  I used a small amount of red, green and gold glitter paper on the hat and cat.  The black lace around the project is the Cherry Lynn Design Anastasia Border die.

I added the ribbon onto the top of the label to give it some color.

Now, I have a pocket/tag treat bag for my little Trick or Treat grand daughters. 
Post a Comment