Translate

Friday, August 21, 2020

Lavinia Stamp Mermaid


I created the background through a liquid technique of adding 1" of water to a pan.  Add drops of Ranger alcohol ink with some Ranger alcohol pearl ink to the water and barely stir.  Dip the paper on the bottom of the pan and slowly lift out and you get this marble look with drops of the pearl ink.  

I stamped the Lavinia images with Distress ink and added sequins to the background.  I cut out some ole ocean dies and added this to the card with real seashells.  I used a Sue Wilson frame die for the frame.  

I am entering this card in the following challenges: Lavinia World Challenge #33

Enjoy and Happy Crafting!




8 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

That paper is gorgeous and I will have to try that technique. Your card is stunning. I also made a card with Althea...she is beautiful. The pearl is perfect for her.

Grandma Bonnie said...

Nancy, this is glorious! I love your vision of creating a scene. Thank you for sharing with us at Lavinia World Challenge!
Lavinia World DT - Bonnie

cebelica said...

This is so pretty. I lvoe the design of your card. Fab work! xx

Lori Kobular said...

Nancy you have created a beautiful scene! I love the stamps and dies you used to create this gorgeous card! Thank you for sharing this beauty with us at Lavinia World Challenge #33!

charlene said...

Wow you have created a beautiful card here! I love everything about this...thanks for sharing your background technique with us I will have to give it a try! Thanks for joining us at Lavinia World challenges

Ania said...

Super project, thank you for sharing it with us at Lavinia World https://laviniaworldchallenges.blogspot.com/

Ania DT

Steph Ackerman said...

Nancy, this is stunning. Thanks for sharing at Lavinia world Challenges.

Nonnie's Cards and Gifts said...

Gorgeous card! Thank you for sharing with us at Lavinia World. Vicki