Translate

Sunday, April 19, 2015

Mother's Day Card Purple and White



I will be giving my Mother Day cards that I made to my daughter and daughter-in-laws who have our beautiful grand daughters since my mother is deceased.  I loved creating this pansy out of the Cherry Lynn Build a Flower #2.  Below is the list of supplies used for this card.
 
Cherry Lynn dies:  Build a Flower #2, Victorian Romance Flourish, Mexican Tile Pattern, Dainty Dutch Deco Frame (under the Mexican Tile Pattern), Anastasia Border,  and Rose Leaf Strip

Paper:  Graphic 45 'Time to Flourish'

I will be entering this card in the following challenge: 
Scrap-Creations Going Grey - Mother Day's Creation


1 comment:

Juliz Design Post said...

Hi Nancy, LOVE your pansies, they are one of my favourite flowers. Another beautiful card.
Julie xx