Translate

Saturday, April 4, 2015

Wedding Card

I just received the Cherry Lynn Anastasia Border and used it for my outside frame of the card.  I also got the Cherry Lynn Small Tea Rose die with the same order from Cherry Lynn Company.  I did a few tea roses using this die but added this time two Prima pink flowers behind the roses which added some dimension and contrast.  The miniature white flowers are from the Cherry Lynn Baby Breath Flower Kit die and added the Ranger Liquid Pearl and the Congratulations is also from Cherry Lynn.  Their is a small dragon fly from the Cherry Lynn Tiny Things That Fly die.

The couple is made using the Tattered Lace Couple die and added Ranger Liquid Pearl to the dress.  The gold frame is from Spellbinder and I added gold embossing on the outside of the frame.

I am entering this card in Fantastic Tuesday #79- Anything Goes with a Twist Wedding Card

No comments: