Translate

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Fall Leaves


I just received the Impression Obsession Leaves die. I cut three sets of leaves from this die using Stampin Up mustard colored paper and sponged the leaves with Stampin Up purple, brown, yellow and red ink.

I shaped the leaves with my fingers this time since some of the leaves were so small rather than using my McGill flower shaping tools.  I cut two Memory Box Woodland Branch die cuts and glued the branches behind the autumn leaves.

The ribbon came from Stampin Up and I made the bow using the Zutter Bow-It-All which I use for form my bows.

I colored the Whimpsy Stamp named Oak Tree Girl with Copic Markers.

The frames came from Cherry Lynn Designs Horizon Square Boutique Stacker and
Dainty Dutch Deco.

The gold printed paper behind the brown Cherry Lynn Square Boutique Stacker is from Graphic 45 'Time to Flourish'.  The brown paper with some print is Jim Holtz Kraft-Core Shattered cardstock.  The rest of the paper came from Stampin Up cardstock paper.

This card is entered in the following challenges:
Scrapy Land Challenge #25:  Anything Goes
Cherry Lynn Design #200:  Frame It
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge:  Make It Colorful
Fantastic Tuesday Challenge #101:  Make it Cute

7 comments:

shulsart said...

Beautiful card, Nancy, I love Fall colors and you have chosen wonderful dies to layer. Lovely leaves too! Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge.

Lisa said...

Absolutely stunning!!! Love this autumn card. Thanks for joining us this week with cheery Lynn designs.

Juliz Design Post said...

Wonderful card Nancy, I love your colours and choice of dies to layer. Very pretty. Thanks for joining in the challenge at Cheery Lynn Designs and good luck.
Julie x

Donna Ellis said...

Nancy, this is gorgeous! I love the fall colors, your darling image, and the way the leaves come out of your ribbons. I have pinned your card! Thanks for sharing your pretty project in the Scrapy Land Challenge! Hope you will join us again! hugs and blessings, de {Creative Smiles}

Lori Kobular said...

Beautiful fall colors on your gorgeous card! The image is just adorable and I love your leaves, you inked them beautifully! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrapy Land Challenge #25!

debby4000 said...

Oh what a beautiful Autumn card, sweet image and love those fabulous leaves.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Luv
Debby

Patricia St Martin said...

Nancy, Gorgeous card, love the fall theme and colors, darling image and wonderful layers. So glad you joined us at Scrapy Land.
Hugz from Wisconsin, Patricia
Scrapy Land Store
rubber stamping is my game blog