Translate

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Fall Leaves


I just received the Impression Obsession Leaves die. I cut three sets of leaves from this die using Stampin Up mustard colored paper and sponged the leaves with Stampin Up purple, brown, yellow and red ink.

I shaped the leaves with my fingers this time since some of the leaves were so small rather than using my McGill flower shaping tools.  I cut two Memory Box Woodland Branch die cuts and glued the branches behind the autumn leaves.

The ribbon came from Stampin Up and I made the bow using the Zutter Bow-It-All which I use for form my bows.

I colored the Whimpsy Stamp named Oak Tree Girl with Copic Markers.

The frames came from Cherry Lynn Designs Horizon Square Boutique Stacker and
Dainty Dutch Deco.

The gold printed paper behind the brown Cherry Lynn Square Boutique Stacker is from Graphic 45 'Time to Flourish'.  The brown paper with some print is Jim Holtz Kraft-Core Shattered cardstock.  The rest of the paper came from Stampin Up cardstock paper.

This card is entered in the following challenges:
Scrapy Land Challenge #25:  Anything Goes
Cherry Lynn Design #200:  Frame It
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge:  Make It Colorful
Fantastic Tuesday Challenge #101:  Make it Cute
Post a Comment