Translate

Saturday, August 17, 2019

Wedding Gift Tag

Hope you are having a wonderful weekend crafting.  I was in the shabby chic mood and a wedding tag to make for the upcoming wedding of my grand daughter and her finance this month.  I love working with the shabby chic colors, flowers, pearls, lace and lots of distressing.  I used a photo of their engagement and printed it out in a vintage color.   The Rubber Buggy has the wonderful products that you will want for all of your crafting projects.  
I cut out three rectangles and cut the edges of the top to make the frame of my tag with the Maja Design Vintage Autumn Basics.   I cut one sheet of  Maja Design paper with a Lawn Fawn Scallop square frame sponged the edges of the scallops with Ranger Antique Linen ink and Ranger Walnut Stain ink using the Ranger Blending tool and distressed the edges of each rectangle layer with a sprint of water on the edges and used my finger nails to scratched and distress the edges before using the Beacon 3 n 1 Advanced glue to adhere the layers together.  Make sure to cut out the lace and use the 5/8" wide Scor Tape to adhere the lace to the front and some lace to the back of the card before gluing all of the tag layers together. 
Maja Design Vintage Autumn Basics


I added the 15mm Wild Orchid Craft pink roses with leaves cut with the  Heartfelt Creations Leafy Accent die set.  I cut out a small tag from the Heartfelt Creations Classic Wedding paper pad and glued it behind the flowers.  I made my little angel from a mold and added it to the beautiful Venice Lace.  I had a string of rhinestone and pearls and used a hot glue gun to glue it on.  I added about three layers of ivory lace around the picture.  I handmade the ivory seam binding bow and added a pearl/rhinestone embellishment to the center of the bow.  
So get off your computers and start making a tag like this one!  I hope I have inspired you try out these products available at The Rubber Buggy on-line store.  My cards and projects are always posted on Saturday.  Keep watching and thank you so much for those wonderful comments as well as suggestions. 

Enjoy and Happy Crafting!



No comments: