Translate

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Cherry Lynn Challenge - Black and Orange card


I am having so much fun using Cherry Lynn dies for this Halloween and used the Cherry Lynn step card a lot now that I got it.  The Cherry Lynn Polynesian doily die on this card has been used in a variety of my cards from vintage, Christmas, birthdays  to now Halloween.  As you can see below, the Cherry Lynn "Happy" and "Halloween" were used.  I plan to continue to collect most of the Cherry Lynn sayings since they are easy to use and look great on cards.  I used the Cherry Lynn leaf strip which is behind the flower.  The cat, house, etc. came from the Impression Obsession Halloween scene and I cut each one out to put on the card.  The inside of the Cherry Lynn Polynesian is a Marianne die.  The little girl is a Paper Shelter's digital picture.
Post a Comment