Translate

Saturday, November 11, 2017

Lego Birthday Card

 Nancy Hill for The Rubber Buggy Design Team.  My nephew's son loves his Legos and having a Lego birthday party.  I made this card using the Tattered Lace Pop Up Box and Tutti Design Balloon Bouquet Craft dies which were all purchased from The Rubber Buggy on-line store.  

The Tattered Lace Pop Up Box die set has several sizes of square dies. 


 Using the 1 1/4" square in the set to do the lego blocks, cut out two squares of each color: blue, yellow, red, green, and orange .  I used a 1/2" circle punch or 1/2" circle in the set and punch or die cut eight circles for each lego block.  For the dots on the lego block, use 3D foam to stick one 
1/2" circle to another circle and glue four of these dots to each square.



To add these blocks inside the card, the Tattered Lace Pop Up Box die set has a 1/4" rectangle die.  Cut out 5 and then cut each strip in half.  You will use each strip to glue each block and glue it inside the pop up box.  Take the NUVO Crystal White Gloss and add it to the top of each dot on the squares.  Spray adhesive glue and sprinkle to the balloons.

I printed the Happy 7th Birthday on my computer and printed it out.  I took the scallop flower inside the Tattered Lace Pop Box die set, centered the die on the sentiment and die cut it.  I adhered it on the card.  I found the Lego Man on the computer and copied and printed it out.  The candle and number 7 is also in this set.  I cut it out and applied glitter to the candle.  


I can't wait to see the possibilities that you will create making a Pop Up Box made with the wonderful Tattered Lace Pop Up Box die set.  You can purchase these dies and supplies from The Rubber Buggy.

Enjoy and Happy Crafting!


Nancy Hill
The Rubber Buggy Design Team







No comments: