Translate

Monday, January 4, 2016

Renewal of Their Wedding Vows

One of our special friends is to renew their wedding vows.  I specialize this card by putting their names on it.

This card was embossed with the Sue Wilson Designs-Snow Lattice.  The following dies were purchased from Scrapy Land.com:


Cheery Lynn Design- Celtic Heart
Cheery Lynn Design - Heart to Heart Doily
Creative Expression - Sue Wilson - Best Wishes
Creative Expression - Sue Wilson-Striplet-Embroidered
Cheery Lynn Design-Exotic Butterfly Set #1

The heart has two Cheery Lynn dies.  Since the mirror card stock was thick enough, I was able to pend the top one to had a 3-D effect.  I bought this mirror card stock from
 
I was buy my ribbons for my cards at Really Reasonable Ribbon.com.  The prices are very reasonable and the selection is gorgeous. 
 
Post a Comment