Translate

Thursday, February 18, 2016

Terra and Chad Best Wishes

Another anniversary card for my son and his wife.  The heart has two different dies of Cherry Lynn Designs-Doily Heart To Heart and Flourish Heart.  Using mirror cardstock, I was able to bend the top heart to give it a 3-D look.    The butterflies are also the Cheery Lynn Butterflies Set #2. 



Other brand dies used are the Creative Expression-Sue Wilson Designs- Best Wishes and Striplet Embroidered die as well as the Snowflake Lattice embossing folder. 

The ribbon and Wild Orchid Craft flowers all came from Really Reasonable Ribbon.com.  Really Reasonable Ribbon has a variety of ribbons, flowers, and supplies with really reasonable prices and quick shipping. 

I made my own angels from a mold, and the embellishment on the bottom of the bow came from a garage sale. 

I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Dies R Us Challenge #43-Red
Double D Challenge - Red and White
Post a Comment