Translate

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Friend Card


I am sending this to a very special friend who just sent me nice samples of Sparkle n Sprinkle glitter and embossing powder from her supply since I  have some of SNS  glitter and embossing powder but wanted to know what was her favorite clear powders from Sparkle n Sprinkle.  I love the Sparkle N Sprinkle fine glitter and especially the EP Stickum Powder.

Where do I begin since I loved all of the samples and the Sparkle n Sprinkle stamps.  The stamp is behind the sentiment and was stamped with Versa Mark and then colored with colored pencils.
The corners were embossed with Sparkle N Sprinkle EP107 Sparkle embossing powder.  The frame around the sentiment was embossed with EP 350 Pink Delight and then I applied light pink ink to give the frame an antique appearance. 

I wished the picture would bring out the gorgeous G1017 Starfire glitter on the sprigs inside the flowers.  I cut out a small square and applied Versa Mark.  I applied the Stickum Powder and then the Starfire glitter after using the glue gun.  Afterwards, I cut out the sprigs from the Impression Obsession Sprig die. 

Supplies:
Sparkle N Sprinkle:  EP107 Sparkle Embossing Powder; G1017 Starfire Glitter; EP350 Pink Delight; EP Stickup Powder, Spring Floral Stamp
Cheery Lynn Designs:  Deco Corner Set F
Impression Obsession:  Sprig Set
Creative Expression-Sue Wilson Designs- Ornate Oval-My Friend; Petite Ivy
Wild Orchid Craft Flowers
Really Reasonable Ribbon-Hot Pink
Pin from old stash and Angel made from my mold

I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Sparkles n Sprinkle February Challenge:  Anything Goes:  Use loose glitter, embossing powder or flocking 
Allsorts Challenge #348:  Bring on the Bling
Post a Comment