Translate

Tuesday, January 17, 2017

My Daughter

 Let's Craft and Create has another exciting challenge #121 
"Things With Wings".  I hope you join us this month.  We enjoy seeing all of the wonderful cards and crafts posted each month.  


I made a book card with the Tattered Lace Essential Book die set which I was able to find at The Rubber Buggy Store.  I used the Cheery Lynn Lace Flourish Butterfly die.

I just love the Maja Design Vintage Romance Engagement card stock.  I used lavender card stock behind the front frame and used self adhesive strip borders around each book die frame.   

I always have flowers and ribbons on my card.  This is a rose colored seam binding ribbon with a Wild Orchid Craft rose in the center. I added  the Sue Wilson Designs Lace Edge Leaves around the bow.  

I typed and printed the sentiment on card stock and cut it out with the Sue Wilson Design California Decorative Frame B.   


1 comment:

Dr Sonia S V said...

WOW Nancy...I am visiting you after a long time[ I was on holiday] and oooh this is one stunner of a card!!! Every inch of it is gorgeous !!
Cheers
Dr Sonia