Translate

Saturday, May 20, 2017

Splash and Bubbles


Welcome back and excited to share with you a very fun card for my little grandson who loves to occasionally watch the PBS Splash and Bubbles show about stories of adventures of cartoon sea creations.  The card measures 6" x 6" and I made  this card with the 



The Rubber Buggy on-line store carries all of these supplies to make this card.  They offer great customer service and fast delivery on all of your orders. 


I didn't have the dies that go with this collection which would have been easier and more precise but I cut out some of the fish and shells from the Heartfelt Creations Under the Sea paper collection and molded each with my fingers and adhere the 3D foam tape and tape it on top  the fish or shell. By doing this, the fish and shell as well as the sea horse pops out.  I wish that my photos would show the appearance of the 3D look and it looks like an aquarium of fish, shells and sea horses.   

I applied NUVO Crystal-Ivory Seashell drops for the one fish.  I stamped and cut out this fish from an ole stamp set to make this fish different from all of the rest.  I applied NUVO Embellishment Mousse-Aqua Marine around some of the paper to bring out a sheen to look more like water.  I use my fingers and sometimes a sponge to apply the mousse on my projects.  The Aqua Marine color matches this paper very well.  The color shows especially around the Happy Birthday label and I wanted the label to blend in with the water.



The Rubber Buggy Design Team has something new to share with you each day.  Pop in and see for yourself what is being shared by this talented group of inspiring designers!!
Have a fabulous crafting day!


I'll be back again next Saturday with a new card or project.
Entering this card in
Dies R Us Challenge 73:  Shaped Cards


In the meantime, here are all The Rubber Buggy quick links you will need:




Thank you again for stopping by 


Nancy Hill



Designer for The Rubber Buggy

No comments: