Translate

Monday, November 20, 2017

Golden Poinsettia

Nancy Hill for Frantic Stamper Design Team.  I wanted to share my Christmas card with you made with the gorgeous Frantic Stamper Poinsettia die set along with the beautiful Frantic Stamper Merry Christmas die set.   I cut these die sets with gold glitter cardstock.

I created a tutorial, click HERE, on how I made my poinsettias from the Frantic Stamper Poinsettia die set.  I glued three gold beads in the center of this poinsettia.  I added Sue Wilson Holly Spray with the  Impression Obsession Pine Branch dies set  cut would with white glitter card stock and Sue Wilson Delicate Fronds dies set cut out with gold metallic cardstock.   The white shimmer card stock was embossed with Sue Wilson Snowflake embossing folder.  The card measures 6" x 6".

Frantic Stamper Dies:
Frantic Stamper - Merry Christmas die set #09619
Frantic Stamper - Poinsettia die set #09283

Now is your turn to use your imagination and creativity to design your own card using the Frantic Stamper 2017 November coordinating dies and stamps from Frantic Stamper on-line store.

Entering in the challenge:  Scrapyland Challenge #78 - Anything Goes

Enjoy and Happy Crafting!
Nancy Hill
 Frantic Stamper Design Team


No comments: