Translate

Saturday, May 5, 2018

Doggie Card

So much fun making cards and projects with 

 The Rubber Buggy has these adorable Wild Rose Studio stamps, papers and dies in stock and better buy yours right away before they are sold out.
  I used both the Wild Rose Studio Dogs in Pots and Wild Rose Studio Cats in The Garden with the Wild Rose Studio Bella's Birthday paper on this card.  I cut out a variety patterned paper from this paper pad in two inch scallop squares for the background.  I stamped the Wild Rose Studio Dogs in Pots on white card stock, colored it with Copic Markers, and cut the stamped image using the Heartfelt Creations Eyelet Oval die set.

I cut out the daisies using the smallest flower in the Tattered Lace Floral Layers Echinacea Flower die set with LeCrea foam flower sheets.  I colored the center of each flower using the magenta color in the Prima Marketing Prima Soft Oil Pastel crayon, glued two flowers together and glued yellow Flower Soft in the center of each daisy.  The sentiment is found in the adorable Wild Rose Studio Cats in Garden stamp set.  I stamped it with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and cut it out with a scallop circle die set.

I added some pearls close to the butterfly and added a butterfly next to the dailies.  I made a bow from white seam binding and used a hot glue gun to glue the bow and daisies onto the card.


Wild Rose Studio Cats in The Garden
Wild Rose Studio Dogs in Pots
Wild Rose Studio Bella's Birthday Paper Pack
Tattered Lace Floral Layers Echinacea Flower Set

Heartfelt Creations Eyelet Oval Die Set
Prima Marketing-Prima Soft Oil Pastels
LeCrea Design Flower Foam Sheets


So I hope I have inspired you to get started on making your cards using the Wild Rose Studio stamps, papers and die sets.   You can purchase this from The Rubber Buggy on-line store.

Enjoy and Happy Crafting!


Nancy Hill
The Rubber Buggy Design Team




No comments: