Translate

Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Teddy Bears

This is my Christmas card using the same Wild Rose Studio Teddy Baubles with the Wild Rose Studio Christmas Label Stamp set and Wild Rose Studio Frosted Lace  paper.  I just stamped the Merry Christmas and used a punch to punch it out.  It can easily be cut out with scissor and adhered to an scallop punch. I added the beautiful Wild Rose Studio Holly Vine Corner die cut out with white cardstock and added on top a poinsettia white flower cut out with white glitter cardstock and added the Prima Marketing Melange Sugar Art Pebble in the center of the poinsettias and on the ornaments on the patterned paper. 

I used the Sue Wilson Design Oval Stitched oval die set to cut out the oval and added ribbon behind it.  I used the Cheery Lynn vine leaves behind the Frantic Stamper poinsettia die flowers.


Keep watching and thank you so much for those wonderful comments as well as suggestions. 
Enjoy and Happy Crafting!



No comments: