Translate

Saturday, April 20, 2019

Easter Gift Boxes

Happy Easter and Welcome back.  Nancy, here, and I am  excited to share my Easter gift boxes made for each of my grand children.  You will find all of these wonderful products and supplies at The Rubber Buggy on-line store.  I had so much fun making these boxes and so will you.  

All of these gift boxes were made using the 
Lawn Fawn Easter Egg Frame die set.  I just love this die set.  

These boxes were made using the Heartfelt Creation Flowering Dogwood collection with handmade dogwood flowers from this set, Magnolia stamps:  Tilda With Lace Pants, Spring Kitty CatTulip Walkway, Puppy Love Wiola sets and Lemon Craft Sense and Sensibility papers.
I had so much fun making this for my grandsons and one grand daughter.  The adorable dinosaur stamp and dies are from the Lawn Fawn Rawrome Stamp and die set.   I had some flower lace and used a hot glue gun to adhere the lace to the front of the frame before gluing the stitched frame to the image.  The gift box on the right was made with Heartfelt Creations Woodsy Woodland paper, stamp and die collection.
Heartfelt Creations Woodsy Wonderland Collection - Treescape die and stamp
Heartfelt Creations Woodsy Wonderland Collection - Landscape die and stamp
Made this gift box using the Wild Rose Studio Spring Bunny stamp set along with the Heartfelt Creation Flowering Dogwood - Chapel stamp.
Wild Rose Studio Spring Bunny
Heartfelt Creations Flowering Dogwood - Chapel stamp set


 The pink egg-shape is from the Lawn Fawn Easter Frame and it also cut out the egg-shaped image.  I should have purchase the other Lawn Fawn Easter Egg shaped die set for my base for my boxes but instead, I just used a pencil to draw the outside of the largest die and cut it out before adhering the frame and image on the egg-shaped base.
 Special Technique:  I found out with trial and error and using a hot glue gun and adding the ribbon on the back of the egg-shaped frame appears better than gluing it behind the base.  Also, if there is a mistake or some hot glue strings or glue bumps showing, just use a hot embossing gun and melt it away.  Also, I use the hot embossing gun to remove excess glue from a project.  
 You can see the gorgeous frame and 3-D effect by adhering the frame with the ribbon on top of the image.
In my stash of old dies, I found a box die set and made these boxes with the same patterned paper are the front.  I used a hot glue gun to adhere to the front.  These boxes were stuffed with jelly beans and chocolate eggs.  I used a hot glue gun to adhere Velcor on the inside of the tabs to shut the boxes.

I hope I have inspired you try out these products available at The Rubber Buggy on-line store.  My cards and projects are always posted on Saturday.  Keep watching and thank you so much for those wonderful comments as well as suggestions. 
Enjoy and Happy Crafting!



No comments: