Translate

Saturday, April 27, 2019

Stamperia Provence Gift Box

Welcome back and I am so excited to share another birthday gift box that I made for one of my grand daughter's birthday.  I filled it up with chocolates and teenage girly gifts.  I have so much fun making these gift boxes with the wonderful products and supplies from The Rubber Buggy on-line store.
The Stamperia paper collections have gorgeous papers to cover boxes.  I started off with the Stamperia Provence 12 x 12 paper collection pad which I use often for shabby chic cards and projects. 
Doesn't the lace on top of this box look so real.  This was cut out from the Stamperia Provence paper collection.  I made the flowers using the Heartfelt Creations  Classic Rose die and  out of foamiran floam.  I added the Heartfelt Creation Bridal Bouquet stamen in the center of the flowers except for the rose.  I colored the stamen with yellow ink as well as colored the flat-back pearl centers of the flowers with ink pens such as Copic Markers pens.   I colored the chipboard frame with my finger tips using the Prima Marketing Art Alchemy Opal Magic Vintage Silk Wax.  The gorgeous paper patterned frame inside the chipboard and the word Hayden was also cut out with this gorgeous paper collection.  I cut out a butterfly found in this paper collection and adhere pearls below the butterfly.


This is the side of the box with this paper collection.  I love the light wooden patterned paper in the Provence as well as the Stamperia Lilac collection.


Stamperia Lilac Flower 12 x 12 Paper Collection

I cut out the lace with the stitched looking paper from the Stamperia Lilac Flower paper collection along with the Lavender tab.
Here are a few past projects made for The Rubber Buggy blog using this gorgeous Stamperia Lilac Flower 12 x 12 Paper Collectionand Stamperia Provence 12 x 12 paper collection pad

I hope I have inspired you try out these products available at The Rubber Buggy on-line store.  My cards and projects are always posted on Saturday.  Keep watching and thank you so much for those wonderful comments as well as suggestions. 
Enjoy and Happy Crafting!


No comments: