Translate

Saturday, October 9, 2021

Halloween Gift Card with Graphic 45 Midnight Tales

Welcome back and Nancy, here, to share another Graphic 45 Midnight Tales Halloween card with a pocket inside for treats, money, etc. for your special spook or goblin.  This was a very fun card made additionally with the Prima Marketing Nocturnal mold of moons and stars.



This card measures 5 1/2" x 7".  The pocket inside measures 2/14" x 6 1/4" with 1/2" edges wide.  Also, I made earlier the moon and stars using epoxy resin in the  Prima Marketing mould-Nocturnal Elements and colored it with Prima Marketing Redesign Brass wax.  

Now the fun begins of the layers and embellishments.  I am using the Graphic 45 Midnight Tales Ephemera and Journal cards for most of the card along the listed below Graphic 45 Midnight Tales cardstocks.  I found some metallic brass and black cardstock to frame the journal cards and front of the card.  

For the front of the card, I used the Dress My Craft Pink Celebration Sequins and 28 Lilac Lane Shaker Mix - Safari Sunrise  along with the gorgeous glass looking Stamperia Glamour Green Sparkles around the cut out Trick or Treat banner cut out from the collection and glued it with Beacon 3-in-1 Advanced glue.  I fussy cut a pumpkin from a journal card and used my fingers behind the pumpkin to form a 3D and just glued behind the edges of the pumpkin to the card to emphasize the pumpkin.

I added the Tim Holtz Idea-Ology Creepy Eyes embellishment to the handmade bow next to the Wild Orchid Craft 15mm orange rose.  I add some beautiful NUVO Crystal Clear White Blizzard glitter drops around the works, flowers, and on the banner to make it glimmer and shine.  

I have an ole Martha Stewart spider web punch that I punched out the spider webs and glued across the pocket that was made with orange cardstock and then strips from the Graphic 45 Abracadabra


Supplies being Showcased:

Midnight Tales – Journaling Cards

32 individual journaling & ephemera cards 

2 each of 16 designs – (16) 4 x 6-inch & (16) 3×4-Inch


Graphic 45 Abracadabra

So treat your special spooks and goblins this year with a special card with a treat inside.  

My cards and projects are always posted on Saturday.  Keep watching and thank you so much for those wonderful comments as well as suggestions. 

Enjoy and Happy Crafting!







 

No comments: