Translate

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Valentines with Cupid

Welcome back I hope to inspire you to start right now on your Valentine cards and buy those gorgeous dies and gorgeous ribbons like the white seam binding ribbon with the red netting ribbon behind the flowers.

I have some exciting dies to show you from  that was used on this card.

Tattered Lace-Monumental Moments-Love
Impression Obsession:  Cupid With Hearts, Heart Stems, Pine Sprig Cluster

I cut two Love die cuts with heavy card stock for my base.  I cut another Love die cut using the gorgeous red mirror card stock Sparkle N Sprinkle and embossed with it Sue Wilson Design-Heart embossing folder and glued it on the base.  I really love the Impression Obsession cupid and the heart stems.  Also, I use the Cheery Lynn Polynesian Sails Oval doily die often so it is definitely worth having this die around.






I am entering this card in the following challenges
Cheery Lynn Designs #220- Sweetheart Theme
Allsorts Challenge #347 - Valentines Day
The Ribbon Girl Challenge-Special Guest Designer
Post a Comment