Translate

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

So Glad You're My Friend card

 Welcome back to our new and exciting Scrapy Land Challenge #37 - Anything Goes using a brand-name die that Scrapy Land sells on their on-line store. 

I love this Creative Expression-Sue Wilson-Ornate Oval My Friend set and it comes a total set of four dies.  I love this frame because many of the Sue Wilson sentiments will fit inside this frame and the frame was turned side ways for this card.  I used gold mirror cardstock for the gold circle inside the frame.


 Creative Expression-Sue Wilson Designs-Corvus die.  This die comes in a set of 3 so that you can use cut out either side or both sides.  I used the bottom design of this die as shown on the picture below.  I used a gold mirror cardstock and white cardstock paper. 
 Creative Expression-Sue Wilson Designs- Finishing Touches- Dandelion Clocks and Petite Vinery.
I love these die sets and use pearls, rhinestones or glitter at the ends of the dandelions on various cards.  
Creative Expression-Sue Wilson Designs-Finishing Touches-Dandelion Clocks
Creative Expression-Sue Wilson Designs-Finishing Touches-Petite Vinery
 

Creative Expression-Sue Wilson Designs-Delicate Garden Frame set (Butterfly)  -  I used the one butterfly cut from white cardstock and a gold mirror cardstock.  I used an ultra fine gold glitter for the outside edges of the butterfly and then glued small rhinestones in the center.


Creative Expression-Sue Wilson Designs-Delicate Garden Frame Set

 
Other supplies:
Sparkle N Sprinkle gold glitter & gold mirror cardstock
Wild Orchid Craft Flowers
Sue Wilson Design - Heart embossing folder
Really Reasonable Ribbon- Gold Satin ribbon and white netting
White feathers behind the flowers
Angel I made using a mold
Earring bought from a garage sale
3/8" Scor-Tape behind ribbon
Zutter Bow-It All bow maker used to make the bow
 
Scrapy Land sells these gorgeous dies plus over 40-name-brand dies at a discount.  Plus this company has fast service, great customer service and reasonable prices. 
 
Would appreciate any comments and if you have further questions, you can always e-mail me at lehill@mtida.net.  If you would like to see any future cards made by me, select follower on my blog at http://hillfarmcards.blogspot.com.
 
Thank Again!
 
Post a Comment