Translate

Monday, March 16, 2015

Birthday Card


  I just bought the Graphic 45 Celebrate pad and decided to use it for the background.  I embossed the white paper with a Stampin Up embossing folder and used Ranger Rick Liquid Pearl and pearls around the embossing folder.  The saying came from a Stampin Up stamp set.

I used the Spellbinder border die for the middle, frame for the saying and the square dies for the background.  

The flowers were made using the Cherry Lynn Baby Breath, Tea Rose, Leaf Strip and small Rose.  I found several little Accent Design resin bonnets from a thrift store in Boise, Idaho and colored it with Copic Markers. 

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Happy Birthday




1 comment:

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Nancy! It's so elegant and pretty.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge for our special 6th Birthday Challenge
hugs
Mandy xx