Translate

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Pastel Yellow Birthday Card


I needed to make one more birthday card for this month of March.  I used the Spellbinder Card Creator Label 4 dies for the frame on the left and a Cherry Lynn frame which I had to modify and cut to fit the small rectangle frame on the right.  The flowers are from the Wild Orchid Crafts and the leaves and baby breathe are from Cherry Lynn Leaf strip and Cherry Lynn Baby Breath.  I added white twigs from a  Martha Stewart  punch.  The cupid is from Prima.  The sentiment is from Stampin Up.  I colored parts of the sentiment with Copic Markers. 

I am entering this card in the following challenges:
7 Kids College Fund - Challenge #121: ANYTHING GOES with an optional twist of ADD SOME GREEN
Shabby Chic Tea Room Challenge #248 Beautiful Blooms
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Things That Fly
DiesRUs Challenge #22 - Shades of Green
Fan-Tastic Tuesday Challenge #77 - Anything with a Twist, Make it Square
Classy Cards and Such Challenge #76- Green and Neutral
GGSC198-Going Grey with Scrap-Creations Challenge - Pastels

No comments: