Translate

Saturday, July 8, 2017

My Wish For You


Nancy Hill for the Frantic Stamper Design Team.  Take a look at the gorgeous coordinating dies and stamp sets for the 

The card above is a sample wedding announcement.  You can also do another wedding announcement with a pocket (shown below) or a sentiment to insert in the pocket.  If you haven't seen my other cards using parts of the Frantic Stamper Sea Horse die set, click HERE.  

I stamped the vellum using the Frantic Stamper 6" x 6" Breaking Waves Background Stamp.  I used the My Petunia Misti Stamp Tool to stamp the background stamp on vellum using green pigment ink and clear embossing powder.  I applied NUVO Mousse colors of Lilac LavenderPeony PinkAquamarine  and Mother of Pearl to the Frantic Stamper Sea Horse Edgers which leaves a gorgeous pastel color and shimmer.  

I stamped the adorable mermaid found in the Frantic Stamper Under the Mermaid stamp set on the inside next to the  Heartfelt Creations Sun Rise Lily Wish stamp set

Also, make sure to stop by to see what Frantic Stamper creative and talented design team made for you:



No comments: