Translate

Thursday, March 29, 2018

Shabby Chic Wooden Box With Stamperia Lilac Papr

My family means the world to me and I had to make something really special for one of my sisters' birthday.  I found this unfinished wooden box at a thrift store and decided to cover it with the gorgeous Stamperia Lilac Paper that was purchased at The Rubber Buggy on-line store.  This paper collection has all you need to cover this box including the envelope, card, border and butterfly.  I added handmade chocolates inside the box.

The details on how I made this project will be found in this link:  How to Cover a Wooden Box With Stamperia Lilac Paper by Nancy Hill on Snapguide.

I used the papers found in the Stamperia Lilac Flower collection.



I made these roses and rose buds from foamiran and Heartfelt Creations Classic Rose die set. I added NUVO Glitter Gloss Pen to the butterfly.  Behind the flowers is cheese cloth that has been unraveled a little.  Also, I handmade my hat pin that was glued to the bow.  
This Prima Marketing resin frames are gorgeous.  Check out the new arrivals and especially the Prima Marketing - Frank Garcia - Chantilly Royal Frame.  I covered this frame with Prima Marketing Gesso Paint and NUVO Embellishment Mousse Indian Gold.  I cut out the lady from the Pion Design Scent of Lavender collection and glued on the back of this frame.
This is another gorgeous page found in the Stamperia Lilac Paper.  This bottom will be filled with handmade chocolates.
I cut out this gorgeous envelope from the Stamperia Lilac Collection and glued it together.  I stamped one of the cards in this collection using a Heartfelt Creations sentiment.
You better hurry to order while supplies last on this gorgeous Stamperia Lilac Paper and especially lowered the price.  Check out the other Stamperia paper pads and products that just came in this month to The Rubber Buggy on-line store.  


Nancy Hill
The Rubber Buggy Design Team

No comments: