Translate

Monday, January 21, 2019

Valentines Card with Stamping Bella

Welcome back and Nancy, here, to share with you my Valentines card made with the adorable Stamping Bella - Lucille Sends Her Love.  This is a beautiful stamp that could be used with so many  other occasions such as birthdays, get well or thinking of you cards.  

I used Memento Tuxedo Black Ink to stamp her on white cardstock and  colored her with Copic Markers and used Sparkles N Sprinkles loose clear glitter on the hearts using a glue pen.

I actually and cut out the sentiment "Sending You Oodles of Love" in half and stamped it with a stamping platform tool with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and used an oval punch to cut out each saying. If you don't have a stamping platform tool and just use a stamp block, I would highly recommend investing in a stamping platform tool to get that right inked image before coloring it.   I used a black Copic Marker to ink the edges of each oval before gluing it onto the card. 
Lawn Fawn Stitched Scalloped Rectangle Stackable Frame
I used the largest of the rectangles in the Lawn Fawn rectangle frame set and cut it out with pink cardstock.  I used the same die and cut it out with white cardstock and then cut the outside stitched edges and adhered with tape on the back to the pink frame before using the Beacon 3 n 1 Advanced glue to adhere it onto the card.
 Lemon Craft Sweet Secrets
I adhered the frame and image to the beautiful Lemon Craft Sweet Secrets paper.  I finished the card with Venice Lace, a plaid bow and the gorgeous Wild Orchid Craft Sweet Blossom and Wild Orchid Craft 15 mm pink roses.
Thank you so much for those wonderful comments as well as suggestions. 
Enjoy and Happy Crafting!


No comments: