Translate

Saturday, March 16, 2019

Magnolia Happy Birthday Angel




Welcome and Nancy Hill, here to share with you a birthday card made with the adorable Magnolia Stamps with the beautiful Wild Rose Craft paper collection. This stamp would also be beautiful on a Christmas card. The Rubber Buggy carries all of the name-brand products and supplies for your special project and cards.  

In this blog, I really want to stress the technique of using the Inkadinkado Stamping Mask Paper for stamping over another stamp like the Magnolia Stamp A Little Gift Tilda over the Magnolia Stamp Waiting For Christmas - Snowy Branch stamp.  It comes in 12 sheets and I like saving my stamped mask paper cut outs to use again for other cards.  


1.  Stamp Tilda on the blue side of the masking sheet and cut it out.  Also, stamp Tilda on the white cardstock but won't need to color until you have stamped the branch.  If you prefer, you can reverse this stamping process and use the branch on the masking sheet but I prefer Tilda since it is easier to cut her out.
2.  Remove the blue masking sheet on Tilda and tape it on the white cardstock taped with Tilda.  Using a stamping platform for the branch stamp, re ink the branch stamping over Tilda a couple of times until you get the desired ink. Remove the blue Tilda masking tape and now you are ready to color Tilda and the branch.







I stamped the Wild Rose Studio Christmas Labels stamp and used a scallop punch to punch the label out.  I used the beautiful Wild Rose Studio Birds & Berries paper pad for this card along with snowflake dies and lace.  I handmade a bow and added a Wild Orchid Craft white rose in the center.
I hope I have inspired you try out these products available at The Rubber Buggy on-line store.  My cards and projects are always posted on Saturday.  Keep watching and thank you so much for those wonderful comments as well as suggestions. 
Enjoy and Happy Crafting!

No comments: