Translate

Friday, June 7, 2019

Father's Day Dad and Me Card


Welcome back and Father's Day is almost here.  The Lawn Fawn Dad and Me stamp and die sets are a wonderful way to create your wonderful card or project for you dad or grandpa.  

I just love this Lawn Fawn Dad and Me stamp set.  This time, I fussy cut the stamps instead of using the die set since I didn't want the white edges except for the cat tails.  I used Copic Markers to color the moose.  I love watching videos and tutorials on ways to improve my coloring and LeAnn from Lawn Fawn Design Team,  shows a wonderful video, click HERE, on how she colors the Lawn Fawn Dad and Me set.


I cut out the Lawn Fawn Scalloped circle die and then embossed the brown cardstock with a wood embossing folder.  I had some patterned brown papers from an ole stash and cut out the Lawn Fawn mountains and brown dotted cat tails.  I added the Lawn Fawn Grassy border beside the Lawn Fawn Dad and Me pond that was stamped with light blue ink and used a darker Copic Marker around the edges of the pond.

I stamped the sentiment from the Dad and Me stamp set and cut it out using the Cheery Lynn Fish Tail banner die.  I die cut out the small and medium Lawn Fawn Simple Puffy clouds and only used the puffy cloud frame.  I really love this set since I can get a frame of the cloud or the full cloud when die cut.


Lawn Fawn Grassy Border die





My cards and projects are always posted on Saturday.  Keep watching and thank you so much for those wonderful comments as well as suggestions. 
Enjoy and Happy Crafting!




6 comments:

Darlene said...

LOL ... this is just tooooooo cute! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘Kids’ challenge at Dies R Us. Good Luck and please come back again soon!

Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop by for a visit.

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz, good luck!!! Amy DT

Birgit said...

This is such a fun card! Thanks so much for linking up to the DRU "Kids" challenge. Best of luck to you!

Lisa said...

This is so adorable!! I love the scene you've created!! The sentiment makes me smile!! Thanks so much for playing along at Scrapy Land!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Helen said...

A great card - thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz.

Helen x

Judy Markowitz said...

What a beautiful project! I love it! Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Crafty Gals Corner. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

Judy Crafty Gals Corner DT
Don't Mess With Me, I'm Scrappy {My Blog}