Translate

Saturday, July 20, 2019

Lawn Fawn Make A Wish

Welcome back crafters.  I am excited to share with you another card made with some very fun Lawn Fawn dies and stamps set.  I made this birthday card for my nephew who loves to camp in the forest. 

This Lawn Fawn Winter Skies stamp and die set  along with the Lawn Fawn Starry Skies die set makes for an adorable Christmas or birthday card.  The Rubber Buggy has all of the name-brand products to make your next project.  



The card measures 5 3/4" x 6 3/4".  The center of the card was cut out a 4" x 5" white cardstock.  I sponged on Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Inks:  Chipped Sapphire, Tumbled Glass, and Black Soot with the Lemon Craft Sunflower ink to create the background before adhering the mountains, etc.  I brushed on the clear glitter with the NUVO Glitter Gloss pen to create shimmering sky around the falling star.  Then I used the Lawn Fawn Starry Skies die around the top along with the falling star in this set towards the center.   I adhered the picture to the Lawn Fawn Scallop Rectangle Frame that was cut out with white glitter paper which really brings out the stars with the white glitter.    I cut out another 5" x 6" frame with blue glitter paper  and used a punch for the four edges.  Cut out another 5 3/4" x 6 3/4" for the outside frame.

 I used the Beacon 3 in 1 Advanced glue to adhere the Lawn Fawn Stitched Mountains Border die set with purple cardstock with the Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside border.  


I used Copic Markers to color the bears and trees in the Lawn Fawn Winter Skies  and this time fussy cut it out but the Lawn Fawn Winter Skies die set will be used in other cards. 

I hope I have inspired you try out these products available at The Rubber Buggy on-line store.  My cards and projects are always posted on Saturday.  Keep watching and thank you so much for those wonderful comments as well as suggestions. 
Enjoy and Happy Crafting!




No comments: