Translate

Thursday, February 27, 2020

Birthday card with Graphic 45

Welcome back and Nancy, here, to share a birthday card made with the new arrival of the January paper in this gorgeous Graphic 45 Fashion Forward 12 x 12 Paper Pad and Fashion Forward collection.



 What amazing vintage ladies in this paper pad with the beautiful sentiments and vivid colors.  I can't wait for you to try out this collection. 
 I cut out different sentiments in the Graphic 45 Fashion Forward paper pad to add for this card to personalize it for daughter.  I added the Wild Orchid mulberry flowers with the pearls and always ribbons on most of my cards.  I added a feather behind the bow with a rhinestone heart and pink mulberry flower in the center of the heart for that shabby chic/vintage look.  I used rose seam binding ribbon across the card and cut out a strip of white glittery cardstock to coordinate with the colors in this paper as well as a touch of glimmer.  I added the butterfly from the Graphic 45 Die Cut Assortment and adhered pink pearls in the center and glissen it with NUVO glitter pen.

I added a border around the image using the Graphic 45 Fashion Forward Stickers and  Graphic 45 Pattern and Solid Paper

I always personalize my cards by typing and printing on cardstock for the inside of the card.  This time, I added the Graphic 45 Fashion Forward paper from this same page for the inside besides adding the sentiment.

I had so much fun making these cards and hope you will too.  So have fun crafting this weekend with these products.   My cards and projects are always posted on Saturday.  Keep watching and thank you so much for those wonderful comments as well as suggestions. 

Enjoy and Happy Crafting!






1 comment:

Suzanne C said...

Charming card with such beautiful colors, layers and dimension! Sure to be appreciated by the recipient! Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us in the "Let's play Tic Tac Toe" challenge a The Funkie Junkie Boutique challenge!