Translate

Thursday, March 4, 2021

Lawn Fawn Out of This World


Your cards will be out of this world by creating a scene with the entire solar system and these cute little aliens!  Nancy, here, and I am excited to share my fun to make birthday card with you.  This Lawn Fawn Out Of This World and Lawn Fawn Beam Me Up stamp and die sets are wonderful for special occasions like birthdays and graduations, and for science and space lovers!  

I sponged the background with Distress Oxide inks:  Black Soot, Chipped Sapphire, Picked Raspberry, Fossilized Amber and Lawn Fawn White Ink.  I mixed a little water with white Perfect Pearl powder but white acrylic paint will do as well and used a toothbrush with my fingers to spray on the card for the galaxy for the front and inside of the card.  Before adhering the Lawn Fawn images and clouds to the card, I used a can of Gloss Spray found in a hardware on the card to have a touch of shimmer on the sky for the front and inside of the card.  I let dry for an hour due to my sensitivity to the smell of the spray before gluing the images.


I stamped the images with the Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with Copic Markers.  I cut out two Lawn Fawn Puffy Cloud Border clouds for the front of the card with white cardstock and vellum.  I cut out the Lawn Fawn Pop Up Birthday die and sponged on the same Distress inks.  I adhered the card with the Beacon 3-in-1 Advanced glue.  Also, I added a touch of white Lawn Fawn Ink with a cotton swab to the stamped stars.

Thanks for your visit today!  So have fun crafting this weekend with these products.   My cards and projects are always posted on Saturday.  Keep watching and thank you so much for those wonderful comments as well as suggestions. 

Enjoy and Happy Crafting!


No comments: