Translate

Friday, December 24, 2021

Fairy Christmas Tags






 Welcome back and Warm Winter Wishes to you and your family and friends.  I am showcasing the new arrival of  Lawn Fawn Giant Holiday Wishes stamp set along with the Lawn Fawn Giant Holiday die set.  So easy to use and makes for a gorgeous stamp set for your last minute Christmas cards and tags. 

First Tag:  I love the Lawn Fawn Frosted Fairy Friends to this tag since it reminds me of our Christmas angels.  The gorgeous snowflake paper is from the new Lawn Fawn Let It Shine Snowflake  paper collection which is gorgeous with shining metallic snowflakes on one side with the non metallic snowflakes on the other side which was used for both tags.  First I stamped the message with bluish green ink using My Petunia Misti stamp tool (Highly Recommend this stamp tool) a few times on white card stock.  Then I die cut over the message the snowflake background with the Lawn Fawn Stitched Snowflake Backdrop/background.  With this die cut still in my die cutting machine, I center the message with the Lawn Fawn Giant Holiday oval die and die cut this out to make the scalloped oval frame.  I added Flower Soft snowflakes with glue to the snow and the fairy house.  I used some trees from other Lawn Fawn winter die set and snowman to the scene.  

Second tag:  I added the Lawn Fawn Penguin Party stamp set and added the NUVO White Blizzard glitter drops to the igloo. I used the other side of the snowflake paper collection to this tag.

Lawn Fawn Let It Shine Snowflake Paper

Lawn Fawn Giant Holiday die set

Lawn Fawn Giant Holiday Wishes 


Lawn Fawn Penguin Party

Lawn Fawn Stitched Snowflake Backdrop/background

Lawn Fawn Frosted Fairy Friends

I am entering these in the Lawn Fawn #115 New Years Inspiration challenge

So get crafting and have a fabulous  day and thanks for visiting.

 The Rubber Buggy has the crafting supplies for your next project. So have fun crafting this weekend with these products.   My cards and projects are always posted on Saturday.  Keep watching and thank you so much for those wonderful comments as well as suggestions. 

Enjoy and Happy Crafting!








3 comments:

Gab said...

These are adorable

Samantha Casey said...

Wonderful winter scene! I really love how magical it is with the sweet fairies! Thank you so much for playing the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge!
-Samantha

Samantha Mann said...

these tags are incredible! LOVE the texture of the snow! and the sweet magical fairies! thank you so much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge!